Saturday, January 9, 2010

SO... who are you?

I must admit that when I started this blogging business I really thought that Sazz and Jen were probably going to be the only people who read what I was rambling, and that it would be really crap and I would lose interest very quickly.

But I have been surprised and a bit chuffed to see that I have 18 followers already... not to mention my darling husband has been reading to see whats going on...lol... he has also started reading some of the other blogs that I follow, so be warned girls...

But I will admit that I do see some names on my followers list that well.. I'm not 100% sure who you are... so this blog is asking all my loyal followers... bahahahaa.. to comment just to let me know who you are and how I know you.. if in fact I do... coz that would be super cool... having people follow me that I don't actually know...

I do get so excited when people leave me comments... maybe those of you who know me could share something in your comment about how we met, just for fun and to entertain me.. .

9 comments:

  1. Hiya Kint I am Leesa a loyal follower LMAO!!!
    We met @ Jen's BBH Party, where u hooked me up with cloth nappy's and baby legs. I thought you seemed like a really fun person. We have similar interests 4 eg: VAMPIRES!! and we both call our daughters Ladybug and have there rooms and clothes covered in ladybugs and are both throwing our girls 1st birthday partys with ladybug theme lol. I think you are an awesome mum and as I get to know you better a super fun chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Sazz. We've never met and you've never heard of me but I watch you from the back of class, working up the courage to ask you out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Ames and well I don't know you apart from this blog. Why did I choose to follow you? Because your profile 'about me' SCREAMS to me as I can relate to all of it [except sorta the wife thing, I have no ring on my finger but we are living in a defacto relationship]. With all the American blogs out there I love reading Aussie blogs, I especially love seeing 'Mum' rather than 'Mom'.
    Please keep blogging as it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kint. I'm part of the rainbow conspiracy to slowly turn you into a hippy:P I'm following your blog to make sure our evil plan is working...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading 'cause allthatsazz told me to. I don't know her either but love reading her blog and you're on her list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi im ebz, u may recognise me from such blogs as "Ramblings of a IVF Fingerling" and "Not bad for a first attempt" Long time blogger Long time friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say when we met over 3 years ago now both of us had hippy tendencies but they were buried below the surface... just needed a bit of encouragement to make them shine :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am reading becuse I am a compulsive blog reader ad need endless fodder for my Google reader :)

    And because I am keeping an eye on you :0

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm following because Sazz listed you in her blog, which i've been following for about a year now. i'm also a fellow hippy cloth nappy convert so love reading about others in the same boat as me. thanks for blogging cause i love reading it

    ReplyDelete