Friday, January 15, 2010

Hard to find...

Its hard to find pics of me that I actually like. They are few and far between... but they do exist.. so I thought I would share some pics of me that I like...



This is me and my cousin's baby, Caleb. It was Christmas 2004, they had come down from QLD for our wedding. He was the smallest baby I had ever held. In this pic he was about 8 weeks old.



This is the only one of our wedding pics that I like. Out of about a million photos, this is the one I am happy with. My sister did a great job of my makeup and its such a lovely pic of my nan's necklace, which was left to me. I also wore it for my Deb and to her funeral. It has been in the family for over 100 years now.


This is the morning that I had Xavier. I was 37 weeks pregnant... I thought I was huge, I was sooo much bigger with Stella. I love being pregnant. Being pregnant with Xavier was a joy. For someone who was so sick she has to be hospitalised, I felt amazing. Pregnant with Xave gave me great skin and freaking amazing hair. Note the blow wave...lol



This is in theatre before I had Stella. Its just so typical of me to pull stupid faces. I know why I do it too, its so if the photo is horrible I can claim that that's the look I was going for. Being pregnant with Stella really brought out the spattering of freckles I have.



This is one of the first pics of Stella and I. Before she was named Stella, that didn't come for a few hours. In this photo, I just get the feeling I was telling her some amazing secret. My lips look like they are telling her something important, maybe how happy I am that she is here.

Note in all of these pics, double chin is concealed. good planning.

There are some features of me that I do like though. I adore my nose. Its small and cute, and I'm oh so glad that Stella has it. Its my favourite personal feature. I like that I have good straight teeth. Although after smoking as a youngin', and drinking waaaay too much coffee as a teacher they really could be whiter. And I love how my lips look with gloss on them. But who has time for gloss anymore. Maybe I should make time, might make this run down old mumma feel a bit more spesh.

So it's not all doom and gloom, I may have a fat arse but I have great (and very clever boobs) and a cute nose.

5 comments:

  1. I Love the pics Kint. Especially the one of you and Stella I remember the first time I saw that pic I had tears in my eyes it is just so special. and for the record I think you are one very beautiful woman with a very cute nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Kint, love the pregnant snapshot the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn where did my comment go lol!! Anyway what i said was what was wrong with a big bum??? More cushion for the pushin i say :)I think your beautiful inside and out and just remember most of us ladies dont like many things about our bodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lets see if this comment stays or did you delete the last one Kint lol??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinty, you are a super gorgeous woman ;)
    I get what you mean though, many wonder why I take so many self-pics(arm outstretched to take the pic of you and someone yourself), it's coz they often end up the nicest....must be coz you look up to the camera and put your chins at a nice angle! lol

    ReplyDelete