Thursday, January 28, 2010

Missing me?

I realise I have been a bit AWOL of late, after my enthusiastic start to blogging, in the last week I have become more than a little slack. But I have a good reason.. OK, maybe not so much a reason than an excuse.

I hear you questioning, what could be more important that my loyal stalkers, sorry, followers. Is it the kids, is one of them sick. No.

What about Adam? Is he OK? Yep.

The pets? No they are fine too.

Rather I have a Vampire issue. A friend sent us season 2 of True Blood and every night once the kids are in bed, Adam and I are watching 1 or 2 episodes... *blush* not only have I become hooked on this, but I have hooked my poor husband in too.

So I'm sorry that I have been somewhat absent, but there is a reason. And take heart, that we are up to episode 8 of 12 tonight, so only a few more nights before I will be back, all yours again.

3 comments:

  1. Well at least you and Adam are spending some quality time together! Ryan thinks I love the computer more than him. Eeeek :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Adam thinks that too.. and you know what... sometimes i do...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kint, being hooked on vampires isn't an issue hehehe its a wonderful wonderul thing hehehe I LOVE VAMPIRE stuff espcially true blood how cool is Jessica she is one of my fav's along with Sam and Jason gee that guy is so dumb he is funny tho!! Glad your enjoying season 2 can't wait for season 3 bring on the blood bawhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete