Sunday, January 3, 2010

I should probably add...

That I am also a wife... to a wonderful man (most of the time)

we met at the local petrol station when i was 16 and he was 18... i thought he was cute.. so my mum told him i thought so..mature much...

fast forward 2 years and the flirting began...well from me, he was clueless! i eventually asked him out and he said yes...and the rest they say is history.

on the 2nd December 2009 we celebrated 12 years together and on the 29th December we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary.

he would love for me to talk up his virility and prowess in the bedroom and while i have no complaints, i would prefer for you all to know that he is a wonderful husband, the most amazing father (not to forget he contributed to some freaking cute kids)and my much loved clean freak.

im sure he wishes i was a bit more of a clean freak, and that i was more patient with the kids during aresnic hour and that i would take better care of my health (he claims he wants me around for a while) but im pretty certain he loves me just the way i am...

1 comment: