Saturday, February 12, 2011

How did you get to 2 my girl?

Today, the baby girl, has turned 2. I know all parents say it, but it really does feel like yesterday she arrived and changed our lives forever. She is just such a beautiful bright spark of a girl and I feel so blessed that she is all mine...

She awoke to presents...

Then the party dress was put on....

And then the food and party began....






By dinner time she was exhausted, partied out and a little bit over emotional...

So a message for my darling girl on this her second birthday. You are AMAZING! I adore you! I love your cheeky smile, your warm hugs and your hilarious sense of self. You make me want to drink up every last moment and jump in the deep end and experience new things... I was concerned about the kind of independant, diva, 2 year old you were going to be...but with that heart leading you, how could you go wrong.

I cant wait for the next year, to watch you grow, learn and experience...

I love you my baby girl... thankyou for being the wonderful little sprite that you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment