Monday, February 1, 2010

Craft it forward...

I found this "pay it forward" atJen's blog. My reasons for joining in are I love handmade gifts, I love parcels in the post, and I want more excuses to get crafty myself ;)

Basically:
■I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 people who comment on this post.
■I have 365 days in which to do it.
■What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well ~ you must also pay it forward. Write up a little pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.

At this point it's difficult to say what you will receive, but love and care will go into the making ;)
I hope you will want to join in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. now I put my name on Jen's blog so is it wrong to put myhand up for one on yours as well...I love packages in the mail and crafty stuff!! I am gonna do this but on face book not on my blog and invite 6 people to do it cause once I get started on crafty stuff I wont be able to stop and 3 pressies is just not enough LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo - does that make me number 3?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too if it's still up for grabs??? :)
    I love making crafty goodness and sharing with friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kint, I didn't realise the one on fb and this one where seperate...lol
    If you want i'll take the fb one and do it on fb while Lessa has this one :D
    happy crafting girls

    ReplyDelete