Friday, April 23, 2010

Ideas please...

So clearly I'm struggling to come up with good stuff to blog about of late.. so I ask you, my loyal followers... what do you want me to blog about?

Have I told you a funny story that you think I should share?

Is there something about me you want to know?

Do you care to know my opinion on global warming? (OK please don't ask this coz I honestly don't have one)

Come on, you complain when I don't blog (not all of you of course) so help me out here... whatcha wanna know?

4 comments:

  1. how about a blog on me... coz im so awesome and all hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, me first, me first! Do a blog on ME! Coz I'm awesomer ;-P lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to hear about your pre-muma life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to read a blog about your blogging tips and tricks. Also any advice to the new bloggers like me out there : )
    You can read my stuff over @
    www.eboniesmummy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete